Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology
Book nameComprehensive Clinical Nephrology
CreatedFriday, 06 May 2022
Last modifiedFriday, 06 May 2022
Created byDr Hossam Abohassan
Favourites42 Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology /index.php/nephrology-books/item/42-comprehensive-clinical-nephrology.html
provides current information on clinical procedures and conditions as well as the scientific facts and pathophysiology that are foundational to nephrology practice. Ideal for practicing nephrologists, fellows, residents, and internists, it thoroughly covers fluids and electrolytes, hypertension, diabetes, dialysis, and transplantation, and more – all in a single convenient volume.
New to this edition
- New quick-reference boxes with links to clinical guidelines in all relevant chapters.
- New chapters on common issues regarding prescribing in kidney disease, palliative nephrology, endemic nephropathies, pathophysiology of chronic kidney disease, and outcomes of dialysis.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Popular, color-coded algorithms provide easy access to key content: yellow boxes for general information, green boxes for therapeutic intervention, and blue boxes for necessary investigations.
- A "just right" amount of basic science and practical clinical guidance helps you make efficient and informed decisions.
- More than 1,500 full-color illustrations highlight key topics and detail pathogenesis for a full range of kidney conditions and clinical management.